Friday, June 16, 2017

Friendly Fill-Ins - 6/16/2017

http://mcguffysreader.blogspot.com/2016/06/fill-in-statements-week-4.html
 *************
Friendly Fill-Ins
1. I challenge everyone to ___ this week.

2. I regret disposing of _____.

3. I have a difficult time admitting            .


4. If I were given a psychic power, I would like it to be          .
My Answers:

1.  I challenge everyone to help an older person this week.  Carry their groceries, return a grocery cart, open a door, visit them.  Do something nice for our senior citizens.

2.  I regret disposing/selling my Solara.

3.  I have a difficult time admitting nothing.  I am honest about how I feel.

4.  If I were given psychic power, I would not use it.




9 comments:

  1. Thank you for participating, great answers. I like your answer to #4, that is a wise choice. I am sure any psychic power would have dire consequences. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me again- I will definitely take your challenge, that is a wonderful idea.

      Delete
    2. Wonderful!!

      I actually helped a senior citizens at the grocery store today. :)

      Thanks for stopping, Ellen.

      Delete
  2. I love your challenge, and accept it! I have a real love for the elderly. I used to do nursing home work as a teen/young adult. I love to help them.
    #4 is interesting. Wouldn't you use a gift like that for good? Just curious! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great on accepting...let me know what you did.

      The elderly are so sweet and appreciate anything you do for them no matter how small.

      I wouldn't want to know what's going to happen - that's why I said I wouldn't use it. Unless I am interpreting the question incorrectly.

      Thanks for stopping, Annie.

      Delete
  3. Thank you for reminding us to help those older than we are or less able than we are with the simple things. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome, David.

      I enjoy helping, and I don't like to see others struggle with a door or bags of groceries, etc.

      Thanks for stopping.

      Delete
  4. I think that your challenge is a great one. So many times the elderly are forgotten and left to fend for themselves. They are a great group of people and should be cared for.

    Have a blessed day. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are wonderful and appreciate the tiniest bit of help.

      Thanks for stopping, Suzanne.

      Delete